10 things about me:
- I regularly intermittent fast
- I have three gorgeous children that mean the world to me
- My favourite hobby is playing my guitar and singing
- Mobility training has recently become one of my favourite types of exercise
- I lived in Canada for twelve years, so you may catch the odd Canadian slang
- I absolutely love Lord of the rings
- Peanut butter is one of my favourite foods ever
- I enjoy beating very challenging games on the PlayStation
- Love playing the Switch and Mario games with my children
- I have been regularly training since I was sixteen years old
2011 – 2014
Qualified as a Personal trainer and started my fitness career at Ocean Fitness gym in Worthing. I built an impressive client base inside and outside the gym, taught regular circuits and boot camp classes, and used this time to expand my knowledge in fitness and nutrition, and built the confidence I have today in the gym and leisure industry.
2014 – 2019
Worked at Southdowns leisure as a Personal trainer and fitness instructor across sites. I eventually split this role with a Duty officer position at Field place and covered supervisors at the leisure centre and Davisons. Over my time there, I was awarded Fitness instructor of the year, and followed the year after winning the Personal Trainer of the year award.