⚡️10 things about me ⚡️
1. I’m not a fan of awkward headshots like this 💪🏽
2. I’ve been a part of the fitness industry for over 5 years.
3. I live and breathe health and fitness.
4. I also live and breathe science 🤓
5. I believe in a ‘flexitarian’ (locally sourced) approach to a healthy, strong diet.
6. I’m conscious of where I get my nutrients from to ensure I get adequate fuel I need to perform at my best in daily life (studying/working) or at the gym👊🏽
7. I believe that you don’t need to have a strict diet to be sustainable.
8. I love weight lifting, just as much as I love yoga 🧘🏽♀️
9. I’m not a fan of the UK lifestyle, and believe it to generally be an ‘unhealthy’ way of living.
10. You CAN get enough protein without eating meat 🍖 🥩 every single day
Aug 2016 to Present
Owner Sasstainabe Fitness Brighton and Hove
I am Level 2 Fitness Instructing and Level 3 Personal Training qualified. My business offers one-to-one fitness training, functional group training, personalised programmes and nutrition
guidance. I have over 4 years experience within the health and fitness industry; specialising in human movement and evolution. I have also practiced Yoga for over 5 years and teach outdoor Yoga Fitness. My goal is to educate my clients on how to be strong and sustainable. I also specialise in female strength training; taking into account the female hormones and internal
Sep 2019 to Jun 2020
Group Fitness Instructor Fly Fitness Bath Central
At the luxury gym Fly Fitness, I took regular Fire (HIIT), Heavy Fire (HIIT with free-weights) and Core Blast sessions.
Nov 2017 to Jun 2020
Corporate Sales and Fitness Instructor Anytime Fitness Bath Central
My role involved opening and closing the gym, touring prospects, dealing with membership
enquiries and selling merchandise and memberships. I also taught regular Spin, HIIT and Yoga
Mar 2019 to Jun 2019
BOX FIT Instructor Anytime Fitness Brisbance City I took regular BOX FIT classes within the Brisbane Central Anytime Fitness and built report with members, of which I delivered outdoor Personal Training sessions to.
May 2018 to Sep 2018
Assistant Ecologist Seasons Ecology Bath At Seasons Ecology I gained relevant surveying and professional report writing experience for submission to Natural England. I conducted ecological surveys that required identification of bat species and the ability to recognise suitable habitats for protected species; to provide recommendations for property developers.
Jan 2017 to Nov 2017
Personal Trainer Snap Fitness Hove Within this role I helped open the new Snap Fitness gym within Central Hove; where I worked on the front desk, delivered a wide variety of group fitness classes (including spin, HIIT and boxing) and helped maintain high quality standards, whilst delivering Personal Training sessions.
Feb 2016 to Jan 2017
Fitness Consultant and Receptionist Fitness First
Brighton My role at Fitness First was to provide inductions to members and help them with any gym related enquiries. I conducted gym floor HIIT classes and ensured hygiene standards were maintained. I was responsible for fixing broken gym equipment, opening and closing the gym
and completing the banking.