Hammer Bicep CurlsExercise 2Tricep KickbacksExercise 4
Wide Bicep Curls
How to do it
- Hold a pair of dumbbells at your sides with your palms facing each other
- Keep your back straight and your chest up.
- Hold your arms out wide to each side (greater than 90 degrees), pushing your elbows in toward your ribs and with your palms facing up.
- Curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders by bending your elbows until your forearms are perpendicular to the ground.
- Hold for a second, squeezing your biceps as you do so.
- Return to the starting position.
- This counts as 1 rep.